Not Wasted is a trading name owned and operated by The Information Management Group (NZ) Ltd (TIMG) referred to as TIMG herein.
Statement of Intent
- Not Wasted recognises its responsibility, and is committed, to ensuring the privacy of your information.
- Collection, use and storage of personal information
- Access to, editing and deleting personal information
- Information retrieved while using the Site
- Links to external website
Collection, Use and Storage of Personal Information
- You authorise TIMG to collect information about you (and your household) through your use of the Not Wasted website and service including registration details, residential addresses, business addresses, credit card information, and records of which of our services that you use.
- You agree that TIMG is entitled to use this information to provide the Not Wasted services, to process payment, to conduct internal research, to verify your identity, and to promote or market our services (and the services of our related companies) to you.
- You agree that as a subsidiary of Freightways Limited we are permitted to share information of the kind mentioned in clause 3(a) to other companies controlled by Freightways Limited and the contractors and partners set out in 3(d), 3(e) and 3(f). The only other instances in which we will release your personal information will be in cooperation with Government agencies, the courts, and the Police (at all times in accordance with the principles of the Privacy Act 1993), if you give us explicit consent to release your personal information, or where disclosure is connected to the purpose for which the information was collected.
- You agree that TIMG is permitted to share your information with TIMG subcontractors for the purpose of facilitating Not Wasted services on behalf of TIMG. Information provided to subcontractors will be limited to only that which is required to facilitate Not Wasted services and will exclude credit card information.
- You agree that TIMG is permitted to share your information with our payment solutions provider Stripe. TIMG partners with Stripe to provide secure invoicing and payment processing.
- You agree that through using notwasted.co.nz website you are bound by Google’s Terms of Service which can be found here: https://policies.google.com/terms?hl=en. Not Wasted uses Google software to identify Not Wasted services that are available at addresses searched on notwasted.co.nz.
Access to, Editing and Deleting Personal Information
- You can ask to see the personal information that we hold about you at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also ask us to correct, alter or delete any personal information that we hold about you by emailing email@example.com. It is your responsibility to ensure that personal information provided to us is accurate.
Information Retrieved While Visiting the Site
- Some information is automatically retrieved while you visit the Site. This information is outlined below. In the event that any personal information is collected, we will only use this information in aggregate form so that individual users cannot be identified.
- The Site automatically generates logs regarding your sessions on the Site such as the features you use, the actions that you take and the information that you access. TIMG generally uses this information in statistical and aggregate formats to assess the effectiveness of the Site and to better understand your priorities and interests.
- We also log your IP address (the perceived location of your computer on the internet) whenever you use the Site. This is for system administration and troubleshooting purposes only.
- To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of any information supplied by you, TIMG has put in place physical, electronic and managerial processes to protect your information.
- Additionally, all user information stored on the Site is protected from unauthorised access through the use of secure passwords, and other security procedures.
- Users are responsible for the security and integrity of any user names or passwords that are assigned to them in connection with the Not Wasted service.
- For more information about our security procedures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to External Websites